Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Those blue creatures are addicted

Sejak beli iphone or ipad, saya tidak terlekat dengan mana-mana games kerana objektif utama beli these devices adalah untuk reading and easy communication sehinggalah Haqim memperkenalkan saya kepada these blue creatures dalam smurf village. This is my village which is now at level 29 out of 38 levels. I have extended the villages twice, had bought the necessary objects required to speed up and enjoy myself watching those blue creatures at work.

IMG_0468

IMG_0469

On top of that, I have something which I share with my son. Yes we argue on the strategies and on the design but I hope this game has at least teach him how to be patient and think before doing something.

IMG_0467

ps: what is missing in my village is the flower pot..Anyone, who would like to be my friends? Feel free to invite me- My GC id is kamilah1.

update 4/10/2011:

I am at level 37 out of 39 level. Download the game for my Samsung Galaxy Tab, which is now available at the market. Start the game all over again Smile.Ehm..design macamana pula ye..

0 comments:

Post a Comment