Wednesday, November 17, 2010

iPhone 4

At last, after more than 3 years since I bought my iPhone, I get the opportunity to replace my iPhone (the first generation) with iPhone 4.

IMG_1687 IMG_1689 

Now I can use MMS and video call (not sure nak call siapa ..  since I can only use this facility with another iPhone 4 user only..)

But, the most important thing is I can still read my novels whenever I like it. Banyaknya game yang telah didownload oleh dealer..boleh nampak dah arguement with my son.. need to delete these games, not worth it the argument.

Without contract with any telco company, thats means I can retain the old phone number, for about RM3000.00 for 32G space and 1 year gurantee (at least ada, my iphone and ipad sebelum ni tak ada gurantee ..)  hopefully it is worth it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment