Friday, May 15, 2009

Invention, Innovation and Technology Exhibition (ITEX )2009

People said only if you experience it then you will know the sweetness of being in a competition. For the pass three weeks I have been working at odd hours to enhance the Lensa Kamera System and today I got the opportunity to present it at the ITEX exhibition. A chance that not all lecturers may experience and it is an interesting one.   

IMG_0355 IMG_0356

Meeting a lot of other researchers with various new products are interesting. With a simple product, I don’t think that I may win any medal but the experience of being judge and  the responses that I had received are interesting. For example, Dato’ Rahmat mention about the name Lensa is a name of a company which is owned by an ex UiTM student. Okay that mean, we will have to change the name in the future.

IMG_0351 Thank you to all of my friends that had made this experience as an interesting one. I may not be here if it is not because of them especially for Has (baby tengah buat apa?).

This is one of the experience that will remain in my memory forever.

 

 

IMG_0352

0 comments:

Post a Comment