Friday, September 7, 2012

ebook database?…ipad3?

I have thousands of e-books that I downloaded from the Internet. There are everywhere, in my laptop, desktop, 2 hard drives, Samsung Note and Samsung Tab…in need of a device to store all of these books before I lose them :) .. or.. is that a reason to buy the new ipad Winking smile.

ipad32

Ya I know, I still have the first generation of iPad that I bought few years back. The device is now with my hubby to access Internet whenever he has free time serious..I think he visits the Internet  daily more than I did.

Well the Retina Display is nicer than Samsung though. Ok now there will be wars on the display of devices. But I am serious about the need of a device to store my e-books. with 64 GB, I have to take the effort to transfer all of my books in this device bit by bit.. may be 30 minutes to an hour a day…

As of today I have already transferred about 1600 books!!! more to come…

20120906_214347

This is my portable library..Love it..Thank you Allah for this device..

0 comments:

Post a Comment