Thursday, January 29, 2009

Mistakes done in the first semester

Looking back at the activities in the first semester, I realized a few mistakes that I should have done in the first semester

  1. attend the introduction meeting with IPSIS. I did not attend the program since I have to ensure that KAP which is held in UiTM Dungun when smoothly. If I had attend the program, I might had known that everybody should present their research proposal in the second semester (despite the part / full time status).
  2. Attending the faculty program is also important to set the network with other postgraduate students and create the social network of supporting team.
  3. Meet with my supervisor regularly. We meet once a month and it does not really help. Even though I am and adult learner, I’ll need someone to discuss my project and my problems.

0 comments:

Post a Comment